Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Friendship That I Miss

Kerina.A best friend since form 6.

She used to be so close with me.Concern about me and especially during the most moody time of my form.6 life where the other boikot me.

She believe me.She concern me.She do give advise to me.

Im appreciate with her kindness.Really.A TRUE FRIEND.

Now,we are getting far apart.Even she just went to Kl to study..but no longer we can't be together everyday just like precious time at form.6 life.We can't study together,laugh together,gossip together,play together,go toilet together,skip school together,lepak together,go canteen eat keropok together...many things...can't be done together anymore.

And this post also special for my best friend in f.6.Special to Liyu,KitQian,SuMin,YeeNing,YekChin and YinnJeng.And also my best best best guys friends.Love to stick with them.A true friend--Chua,Jc,ZaiZai,AhBoy,SoonKeat and Frederick.

Soon,we will going to study at different places.I hope our friendship will be always stays in our heart.Not being forget by time.

Friend.Just want you all to know that you all will always stay in my heart.A place specially for you all.True friend.

Love you all~~



JIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates