Sunday, June 20, 2010

RIP Friend

Friend,RIP.

Yesterday supposed be my happy day as receive the offer from UM...but today receive a new...that know that one of my friend pass away due to accident.I...T_T

Did chat with you.

You asked me before..should you wait for one people that she don't like you..I thinks the answer I gave you can't be a realistic anymore.But..why??Already say will wait...right??but why just suddenly left..

Last fe weeks just thought want to chat with you..wanna ask about your life..but now...it won't becames anymore.

Thought can meet with you again someday....but...it won't happen again.

Friend,must to be a happy angel at there,ok??

Must be happy^^

RIP~~





*Know what...you get accident on 11 june....and my bracelet dissapear on that day@@haha..maybe I thinks too much jor..

Miss you~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates