Saturday, March 20, 2010

What A day

Yesterday watch The Another Pandaro Box(越光宝盒) with xueji gang~~

More pictures see at fb lu~~

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1133728044#!/album.php?aid=114510&id=509817476

The movie is not really nice..but atleast I enjoy laughing while watching it..Seriously,I prefer watch laugh de movie compared sad de movie..maybe scared people see I cry ba(last time watch 孔夫子 until cry so paiseh@@luckily thay day just 6 people in cinema..xp)

Today is my annual leave for working at Padini about 3 month.still got 2 month go on as i continue my contract until 31 of may.

Well..quite a boring day for me today..wanna go jogging..people pulak write comment at fb say will rain..so I didn't go(is myself lazy la)...say want go tc..people write will rain again at fb@@this time didn't listen them..go with chua and Jc...

We manage to drinks man tao xuet,then rain@@sienzzz..

After come back house pulak stop rain liao@$$%&^&*(*__+&^%#$#

Aihhzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates