Tuesday, March 2, 2010

STPM result

Long time didn't update my blog.sorry.just abit lazy type recently@@

Anyway,STPM result out on 25february..I get pointer 3.75..it was quite ok..atleast more than what I expect..happy ya..just hope can study mass communication as what I want..

But..now I register wrong for the USM..I keep phone and email also no respond..got anyone can tell me what to do.??aihhzz...

Suan lo..if really can't in then go KL de university study ba...as mum keep say kl got many of my friends@@

Last Sunday was CNY last day--chap goh mei..

Went to tc play "pao kam"(throw the mandarin) with friends..haha~~first time play it..damn syok^^

More pictures take a look at my fb

*
*
*
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3353870&id=638974392#!/album.php?aid=118939&id=509817476&ref=mf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates