Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas

Cristmas Eve...hmm..mum make agar-agar and cheese cake..quite delicious de..


agar-agar






cheese cake







Then early morning went to play badminton with Idiot Gang.

Then I went to Maybank open a account as i work need the account to transfer my salary.

But I really don't like the service at there..The worker there..DAMN SHIT!!no brain de~~~

I wait at there almost 1 an half hour and still ask me go up line up again??sienzzz...the worker go out lunch early and come back late..left 1 worker work at there..so many people open account yesterday..each person use up 30minute to open 1 account..got 1 even use up 1 hour..sien lo..

DAMN~~






Aihhzz...at last also get the card la..@@
Then at night mum and dad go out countdown while I countdown at facebook..-.-
But mum and dad 11.45pm back already before countdown..zhasei@@
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday to my brother~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates