Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rainning

Well..actually today my brother and me want go to school de..

But..my mum come in my room early morning and say:"Today keep on rainning oh..no need go school la."

Lolzzz...zhasei..

Then..yesterday night happened something wierd...

I heard some sound come from up of the siling of my room about 5.30am lidat@@

Horrible dao..ok lo..i assume that was just some tree bang down la..

Then..today my dad and brother scared me with saying that maybe got rats or other things lo..@@

My brother still say what becareful when sleep..if not later when you open your mouth,the rats fall into your mouth@@

Aihhzz..rains...

Now ma didn't rain lo..

Recently...rain until half didn't rain..then continue rain..then stop again...

HATE this tyoe of rain*.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates