Monday, November 23, 2009

Bc and PA

Today have PA and BC 2 exam..

Aihhzz..die already..

The BC...come out those didn't really study de question..sien..the exam is start on 2-5pm..i do until 3+pm already nothing to write..then wait until 4+pm only try write more..@@

When I get the question paper..I shouted..as I was shocked to see the question..my mind is blank lo..aihhzz..

That teacher still ask me so happy izzit..izzit spot de question come out@@

Aihhzz...got 1 question 10 years also spot de and 10 years also didn't come out..lidat la..

And luckily..before exam,I suddenly got feel that one question will come out and got read it..and yup..it got come out..but..the name I memorise wrong-.-

Suan liao la..

The PA also..essay..aihhzz..

But..lidat la..move on and work hard on next paper la..

Tomorrow going to library again-.-

All the best la~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates