Friday, April 17, 2009

People are more terrible than Ghost

Found the truth.

So sad.

Hurt.

Cry alot.

Yes.

I realised that People are more terrible than Ghost.

You can't know what people think in their mind,what they plan to do..

Someone can so good infront you,but who know at behind the another face??talk bad you,create a new story to lie people,infront say this but behind say that.

Before that im still so stupid care of them.

Care what they feel.Care what that say about me.

I try to turn a new leaf as they say im wrong.

But,know what?After know the truth,i realised that im so stupid before.

No longer is friend anymore.

And sorry for the friend who really care me ya.I'll be ok soon.

Im gonna find back last time de me.Happy STAR^^

p/s:Don't simply believe people,even the friend who you thinks are so good.they can just backstarb you,betray you.In life,no one can guess what they want to do.So,you just need to becareful before you get hurt.

3 Comments:

  1. nicole said...
    ya..i aso thk lik tat..bt world is cruel.da reality is cruel,so dun b sad,n dun waste ur tears,jus b urslf...
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    thanks.yes.i wont waste my saliva n tears anymore.dey noe wat dey did at behind.dey jz wont admit it.
    nicole said...
    ya,nowaday ppl memang lik tat..i aso hav tat feeling..bt then i tell myslf.it is a waste i bother so muc,it not worth everythg ppl say ruin my mood..ppl is lik tat ,wont admit wat they did,bt then wen u sad bout tat,did they knw it,did they care it..no..so we hav to make a smart choice,b hapi,n dun bother n care how ppl said..tat may make ur life happier..b happy my dear frend

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates