Saturday, May 15, 2010

Usm Interview

12 May went to Kelantan with mum by bus to interview for USM mass communication....

Sit for the bus almost 14 hours@@my leg was freeze>.<

Well..overall,the interview can be decribe by 1 word---- Dissapointed...

Dissapointed not because I nervous can't speak well or what..but is what the question they ask..

Well..actually I know they might ask those questions and I know I sure can't answer it well..may be im running from the fact ba...

Im just..hmm..suan already la...pass already is pass already...when I told mum about it,mum even seems so happy if I can't in USM because for her,Penang is soooooo far from here..she might miss me ba??

Don't know la..I try my best and now is depends the LUCK....what will GOD give me,I'll just accept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates