Friday, January 22, 2010

Food Poisons

Well..yesterday didn't go to work..as i food poisons@@

First..my head so dizzy..headache..walk also dizzy..

Then vomit..cirit birit...

Aihhzz..went to see doctor and get mc..I thinks is I ate kfc during break tinme and the KFC get me into Food Poison for the first time!!It was a terrible experience.

What I want complain is..the clinic..aihhzz..

If those people who got serious case...went there see the doctor,I think the patient will die first withoutn meet the doctor yet..

The system there...super slow..why don't just let me see doctor first??keep ask what your company bla3..what no my name in system..of course la..Im just work at the company..how come got my name..bla3..

Then only realised rupa-rupa the doctor not yet come@@

Even there write 8am open..but the doctor 9+am only come...omg...

Can you imagine if a patient with serious case then come and wait...??yala..that was just a small clinic..if is serious case sure sent to big hospital..but..atleast we should have the working moral value and attitude ma..as what I learn in my business during STPM----ETIKA KERJA~~

Must work in time..puntual time..responsible with your job...

Today parent outstation pulak..I need to drive to work even Im still abit dizzy@@

God bless me get to work safely~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates